JOB SUMMARY: Big Brothers Big Sisters of Metro Atlanta (BBBSMA) is seeking a current undergraduate or graduate student with a concentration in Business or Public Administration/Nonprofit Management concentration for an unpaid Individual Giving Internship, for its headquarters located in Atlanta, Georgia. Course credit and flexible hours are available.
The Incumbent will support the Individual Giving Manager in day-to-day work focusing on project management, research, development, planning, execution and evaluation of individual giving initiatives, as well as providing general administrative support to the Individual Giving Manager.
- Assist in reporting and prospect research to identify new donors and members to assist in continuing to grow prospective annual and monthly donors
- Help implement content marketing best practices for core focused annual campaigns
- Provide general administrative support to the Individual Giving Manager
- Assist with special projects as needed – Alumni Association, Monthly Giving Donors, Peer-to-Peer Fundraising Campaign, etc.
- Student seeking to pursue a career, or obtain a degree(s), in Nonprofit Management
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Strong interest in nonprofit management and fundraising
- Has ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience with managing multiple project simultaneously and is very detailed-oriented
- Knowledgeable with CRM and Marketing content building platforms, such as Salesforce and Canva
- Experience with in Annual Fund or Fundraising is a plus
ABOUT BBBSMA: As the largest one-to-one mentoring organization in the Southeast, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Metro Atlanta (BBBSMA) currently serves over 2,100 youth in one-to-one relationships. Our service to our community extends beyond the city of Atlanta to the 12-county metropolitan area surrounding the city: Butts, Cherokee, Clayton, Cobb, DeKalb, Douglas, Fayette, Fulton, Gwinnett, Henry, Paulding and Rockdale. Our staff of approximately 45 employees supports our city’s children and their families through friendships that are formed with caring adult volunteers.
1382 Peachtree Street NE, Atlanta, Georgia 30309
For more information about BBBSMA please visit http://bbbsatl.org
Nondiscrimination and Equal Employment Opportunity:
BBBSMA is highly committed to the principal of equal opportunity
Please complete the form below.